The following documents may also apply to your use of Our Site:
Definitions and Interpretation
|means an account required to access certain features on Our Site, as set out in Part 7;
|means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
|means a user of Our Site;
|means Calibrite LLC.
How to Contact Us
Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make the arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted.
Changes to Our Site
- We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time.
- Certain features on Our Site, including the ability to purchase goods from Us, may require an Account.
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up to date.
- We require that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- It is your responsibility to keep your Account details safe. If you believe your Account is being used by someone else without your permission, please change your password immediately.
- You must not use another person’s Account.
- If you delete your Account, any User Content that you have shared on Our Site will be retained in accordance with our data retention policies.
How You May Use Our Site and Content (Intellectual Property)
- With the exception of User Content, all Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Users retain the ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in their User Content (with the exception of any part of any User Content which is owned by a third party, in which case, Users must obtain express permission for such material to be used in the User Content).
- You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only.
- You may not otherwise modify the printed copies, downloaded extracts, or downloaded or saved Content in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.
- You may not use any Content (including User Content) from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us, Our licensors, or the relevant User, as applicable. This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors or Users, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
Links to Our Site
- You may link to any page on Our Site
- Links to Our Site must be fair and lawful. You must not take unfair advantage of Our reputation or attempt to damage Our reputation.
- You must not link to Our Site in a manner that suggests any association with Us (where there is none) or any endorsement or approval from Us (where there is none).
- Your link should not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission.
- You must not frame or embed Our Site on another website without Our express written permission.
- You may not link to Our Site from another website the main content of which does not comply with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Usage Policy, available at calibrite.com/acceptable-usage-policy.
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but to the extent permitted by law, We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case. Please note that this does not apply to information concerning goods for sale through Our Site. Please refer to Our Terms of Sale, available at calibrite.com/terms-and-conditions for more information.
- If you are a business user, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content.
- The provisions of this Part 12 apply only to the use of Our Site and not to the sale of goods. The sale of goods is governed by Our Terms of Sale, available at calibrite.com/terms-and-conditions.
- If you are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer, you agree that you will not use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes and that We shall have no liability to you for any business losses as set out above.
Viruses, Malware, and Security
- We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of Parts 15.3 to 15.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage of Our Site
- You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 16.3) in response to your breach.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Communications from Us
- We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of emails from Us, it may take up to 24 hours for your request to take effect and you may continue to receive emails during that time.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us using the details above.
Law and Jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence.